Monday, June 3, 2013

Breaking My Habit, Day 27: Lucky Number 7 / Moth

Countries that I don't even recognize :|
I took the screen capture several days ago. What a nice number, isn't it, 777? 7 Has always been my lucky number since I was a kid, so it's nice seeing it here.
.
.
.
Anyway, back to business. Today is Sunday, and I'm just being lazy in my house the whole day (my room, to be exact). 

Woke up at 8, switched on my laptop, browsed the internet, etc. I was still at my bed until suddenly, at around 10, a large moth flew into my room and straight to my bed! Crap! Moth and butterflies are really not my thing, and it creeped me out really bad, I just leave all my stuffs and went running outside the room.

25-year old man, terrified at a moth. You might think I'm crazy, but please oh please check this clip from spongebob squarepants. 


Yup, I'm pretty sure I wasn't afraid of butterflies / moths before watching that. Damn you Spongebob :/

No comments:

Post a Comment